10% OFF ELAN SMART BROW TINTING SYSTEM | 05 Spicy Warm Brown Tint
Long-lasting Eyebrow Tint «Deep Brow Tint» is the innovative product developed by ELAN and one of the signature eyebrow tinting system SMART BROW TINTING SYSTEM components.
The tint can be mixed only with the oxidizing emulsion 3% from SMART BROW TINTING SYSTEM.
TWO ORIGINAL EYEBROW TINT COLOURS:
TWO COLOUR BOOSTERS allow to create endless variations of shades and colours:
AMMONIA AND ETHANOLAMINE FREE:
- the multifunctional alkalizing agent is an ideal alternative for the traditional alkalizer, which allows to formulate the eyebrow tint with the lower percentage of the oxidative hair colourants, therefore reduces a potential risk of an allergic reaction;
- the alkalizing agent creates an immediate chemical reaction, acting as the accelerator and allowing the eyebrow tint to process instantly on the skin and the hairs.
- the pH of the tint is 7. This is THE FIRST EYEBROW TINT WITH THE NEUTRAL pH, which protects the hairs from damage and prevents skin dryness.
- the long-wear skin tinting – up to 14 days and the hair tinting – up to 30 days (depending on the skin type and the hair structure). *
- The patented ingredient Heliogenol™ by SEDERMA (France) provides EXTRA LONG COLOUR RETENTION and protects the colour from fading and the eyebrow hairs from UV-rays. **
PLEASANT ODOR of the eyebrow tint allows to make the tinting procedure more comfortable for clients.
* Based on the results of tinting fastness testing involving TM ELAN professional line technologists.
** Based on the results of research conducted by SEDERMA company (France).
NET. WT.: 20 ml
Made in Ukraine
Expiration date: 24 months.
HOW TO USE:
Mix the ELAN eyebrow tint 04 ICY Cold Brown or 05 SPICY Warm Brown tint with the oxidizing emulsion 3% in the ratio 1:1 in a non-metallic bowl or a measuring spoon included in the tint package.
Use «Eyebrow Tint Colour Boosters» 06 INDIGO or 07 ORANGE by ELAN according to the mixing scheme in order to add more depth and intensity to the eyebrow tint basic colour palette or to create a new shade:
Eyebrow Tint (49 %) + Oxidizing Emulsion (49 %) + Colour Booster (2 %) = Tinting Mixture (100 %)
Attention! The more colour booster is used, the more final shade is closer to the basic booster colour (blue or orange).
Apply the tinting mixture on the eyebrows according to the preliminary defined shape. Leave it to develop for 5-10 minutes depending on the desired eyebrow colour intensity. Then remove the tint completely with a cotton pad moistened with water. If the tinting mixture appeared to be out of the desired eyebrow shape, moisten a cotton swab with ELAN «Skin colour remover» and remove the excess of the tint outside the desired shape.